Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Pics

 So, last Sunday, we went on our annual Pumpkin Patch Pilgrimage. We've been doing this 4 years now, since E, my oldest grandchild was about 3. (she'll be 7 in two weeks, her little sister K will be 6 on Monday. Baby Brother C is 3). My daughter (just turned 23 last week) and my 13 yo also go. The little ones have come to expect that we will go. Its a fun time, and this year the weather was really cooperative!

Here's a few pics for your viewing...pleasure(?) lol.


We do the annual height check every year. When we started this 4 years ago, the 13 yo was actually shorter than his 23 yo sister! LOL. She's a shorty, so won't be long before she's the littlest of the bunch.
I myself, didn't grow any taller...go figure.

 Here's E, the 7 yo....I call her Polka Dot...also a mini me, as she looks a LOT like I did at the same exact age.

 And the 6 yo K....she's a sweetheart.


3 yo C and my son.....C wouldn't look at the camera for ANY pictures....little stinker!



And my 23 year old. Yes, she really is 23! She gets called for 16 all the time; she'll apreciate it when she's older I tell her. lol.

  Another one of E...just because I LOVE her toothless grin! :-)

And last but not least, the pic causing everyone here to get quite the laugh....


  ME...on the bike trike. :-)  Last year I would have never let anyone take this picture. I'm thinking maybe that should've been the case this year. For totally different reasons though!

   Hope you enjoyed our little excursion. We each brought home a pumpkin too....I just LOVE the pumpkin patch!

--Ali

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Ali, you have such a beautiful family! I can't believe you have three grandchildren! Women in my area of the country still have toddlers and kindergarteners in their mid-40s.

Lucky you, you'll be around to enjoy them (and they you) for decades to come.

You look fabulous on the trike, by the way. There's nothing more fun than an adventurous grandma!

Marie said...

What fun pictures!! Love it. You look so happy!

Gen said...

I heart the pumpkin patch! Love your pics, you look great.