Saturday, November 27, 2010
Seventy-One!
Happy Post Thanksgiving, Everyone!
Hope that you have all survived the festivities. I am happy to report that I am now down 71 pounds since this journey began! And I even managed to lose a pound this week! Hurray! I'm kind of surprised, since I helped myself to TWO slices of homemade cheesecake. But I guess my overall eating was good and I got in a fair amount of walking as well.
It seems like I've been gone from this blog and blog life in general for a long time. In my absence, I lost 2 followers. :-(
Life has been pretty busy and seems to have gotten away from me. The days are just flying by!
I'm still dating J, the man that I met earlier this fall. Things are going pretty well. His daughters are having some jealousy issues (see me as an intruder of sorts), but I'm trying to be the adult and muddle through. Anybody who has some insight into a widower with teenaged daughters, come and talk to me!!! lol.
Its now officially WAY TOO COLD to bike, so I need to find new ways to work out....since the biking has stopped, I've noticed a real drop in my mood. Its the loss of endorphins, of course. We did join the Y, so I really have no excuse not to get the body moving again.
I think getting back here, reading AND posting, will also give me some motivation.
Oh....I have an appt with my Doc Tuesday and will have to make a decision on whether or not to get another fill! More on that soon.
Happy Saturday!!!
--Ali
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Congrats on 71 lbs! I just joined the Y last month and have started doing the Cycling/spinning classes SUCH a great work out!
Congrats Ali on the weightloss and I'm glad things are going well for you with "J". Teenage girls are the worst though so hang in there!
congrats on the weight loss and the relationship! looks like things are going your way!
Fantastic, Ali! Good news all around.
Wow your weight loss is amazing! Incredible!~
I'm at a plateau at 40 -- I'm so jealous!!!
Post a Comment