Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday, Monday

So......I went back to work today. 6 days after my lapband surgery.
It wasn't bad. I have a sit down job (mostly), so that wasn't a problem. I was a little tired by the end of the day, since I work 10 hour days. I brought a blanket with so I could get a snooze during my lunch break, but I ended up not needing it.

Got home tonight and was pretty hungry! I made mashed potatoes with cream of mushroom soup gravy. My 12 yo also had chicken popcorn. It was sooooo good. The band is making me appreciate something as small as mashed potatoes.

I'm so looking forward to not having to be on pureed foods!

Well, Monday is going to be my "official" weigh in and the day that I get to move the "ticker". Hopefully, I get to move it most every week! I am down 17 pounds now! HURRAY! It's a good start. :-)

I hope everyone has a great week!

--Ali

No comments: