So.....today is January 14th and the most recent blog entry prior to this one was back in 2008???? Yikes! I am not sure what happened there, other than I am thinking I am better at reading blogs than writing them.
But anyway....I'm somewhat apprehensive about all of this, because I am really challenged when it comes to creating something worth looking at or reading online. I follow so many awesome blogs and they are always so beautiful to look. Not sure how to do that even. I can't even find the picture that I want to post here from my computer. And yet I know it is on here because I have it on my Facebook account.
But.....here I am.
I am a HUGE fan of decorating blogs. Check out Thenester.com. She is my hero. :-) Awesome ideas without going into debt to do it.
I have started reading a new category of blogs. The Lapband blogs.
See, I am having lapband surgery on Tuesday, January 19th! I am cautiously excited and optimistic. Originally, I was going to have a gastric bypass procedure. Back in May of 2009. I didn't have it. More on that later. But come hell or highwater (what an odd expression!), I will be having the band. Lots of questions. I have started reading some blogs just to read about everyone else's experience and to see all the progress.
The first blog I found was Amy's. She's at http://cheeseandsunkist.blogspot.com/ She is amazing! She is really inspirational and cute as she can be.
If anyone has advice or words of wisdom, please let me know!
--Ali

6 comments:
Hey, I found your blog through someone else's. Just FYI, if you want to get more followers, make sure you have the widget installed on your page where people can just press the follow button. Otherwise we have to go and enter your blog address manually. Just thought it would be easier for lazy people like me! lol
Hi Ali, I hope you don't mind, but I found your blog while reading Amy's, "Once Upon A Time...", & I will be following you. Isn't Amy fantastic? Her's was my first blog to read too!!
Congratulations on your Surgery date! I will be thinking of you then. I am newly banded myself. I was banded on Nov 19th, 09. If you have any questions, just ask, or post them on your blog for us to answer as best we can!!
Debi: hawaiiboundbandster
Oh also, if you would like for your Follower's to show up on your page. Just go to the top of your blog & click on Customize, then click on Add A Gadget & different ones will show up that you can pick & choose from, Follower's being one of them!! Then you can see us!
I checked out a lot of blogs & figured out what gadgets that I liked from them, & incorporated them into mine!!
Good luck Ali! I found yours through Amy's too... banding was the best thing I ever did - let me know when you add a followers section - I'd love to join!
Hi! I found you from Amy's blog as well - isn't she the best?! Just wanted to say congratulations on your surgery date and If you have any questions, just ask! I was banded May 13, 2009 and though it hasn't always been easy, I've never once regretted it!
Man I am late to the party! Look at all the people that want to follow you! You better hurry up and add that widgit missy!
Thank you for giving me a shout out. I am batting my eyelashes right now at you! Can you feel it! Trust me, people will read your blog! Don't worry about making it "good", just write whatever feels natural. Share too much...we like that :)
Welcome back to the blogging world.
Post a Comment