Okay, I know, I know, I am strange! But I have an intense craving for a plate of these babies. I have barely eaten a total plate of food in a weeks time and then when I do get an appetite, its for deviled eggs? ; )
Do you think this could possibly be slider food? I'm asking hopefully.
I'm back to eating again after a weekend from hell last weekend. I had 1/2 cc of fluid removed from my band on Monday and it has helped. Still having some reflux, so really have to watch what I drink before bed.
My band is working well. Yesterday for lunch I had mashed potatoes and gravy from KFC and a pudding cup for lunch and was FULL for hours. Supper was a bean burrito (sans the tortilla) from Taco John's.
I now am unable to drink after eating. I could before, but now if I try, I pay for it dearly. And for some reason, I keep forgetting this. Today I ate half a pear and then tried a few sips of water a few minutes later. OUCH....major discomfort and I had to go to the bathroom and pb it up. I've had to do this every day because for some reason, I am a slow learner.
So.....in other news.....I am needing some sort of an exercise plan. I do bike about 5 nights a week and am definitely seeing the results of that in my legs and even in my waist to some degree (going down a couple of inches). But my upper body is really looking sad. Its from this 60 pound weight loss. I have major batwings and then the loose skin in the abdominal area. And the girls are in a major depression, all hung over and sad.
What are all of you finding to be helpful? I don't belong to any exercise clubs or anything at this time, and can't afford to do so. (finances are very very tight)...so I need to find something to do on my own at home. I did just upgrade my handweights to 8 pounds. I'm a weakling as I find those to be HEAVY!
I'm thinking pushups for sure, but wondered what else has proven to be successful? Any DVD's that you can't live without?
Happy weekend everyone!
--Ali


3 comments:
Do you have on-demand cable? My sister does all kinds of exercise shows with her on-demand. She loves it. Also, our local library carries a lot of different exercise DVDs that we can borrow; maybe yours does too and then you can check them out before you buy one. Good luck! Sorry about the girls, I'm in the same position. Sad, isn't it?
How about just walking? I know, it is boring but...
Mmmm, deviled eggs!
How about using bands instead of weight. Prevention magazine had a short workout using them this month but they also post lots of stuff on their website. I'm trying to strengthen my back muscles as I find they are pretty weak after all the hunching over I do on the computer. And a good bra can really help-I need some new ones.
Post a Comment