Saturday, September 10, 2011

Desperately Seeking

Jeans that fit!

  happy weekend everyone!

So, I am working on losing the last 20 pounds, which I am planning to do by years end. I have been picking up clothes to wear at the GW and consignment stores and doing pretty well with it. . I'm wearing 12's which are getting somewhat loose, but the 10's are still kind of tight.

  Anyway....not having much luck with jeans, so that is something that I am willing to pay a little money for. OR...if I knew of a good brand for me, would pick up at one of my stores as well.

  I just don't know WHAT to get though.

   Here's my dilemma. I'm just under 5'%, size 12 (or a little under)...carry my weight in my waist (guess that makes me an apple?). I have small hips and not much of a booty either. Lots of jeans and slacks tend to get too big and loose in the rear and in the legs (saddle bag area, I guess is good name for it.)

  Does anyone have suggestions for a brand  or style of jeans that would work for my body type? I like jeans with bling too. But can't afford anything over $75.00. Can look on ebay too!

  Let me know your suggestions and favorites.

Thanks!

--Ali

No comments: