Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Little Incentive


 so, my goal is to get to 155. Which is approx. 20 pounds from now. If I really stop messing around and get serious, I think I can achieve this by December 31. 2011.


   Here's a reward I have for myself. These are Miss Me jeans, and I have been coveting a co-workers pair for quite awhile. She has about 10 pairs! Since they START at $75.00, I won't personally be owning 10 pairs. But I figure at my age I can have ONE pair. So, since that is really out of my price range, I am going to make them my reward for reaching goal.

I thought I might be able to pay for them by putting away $4 for each pound I lose. I have lost some and was down to 173.8 yesterday morning.

So......I participated in a 20 mile bike ride yesterday with my older son and his wife. It about did me in. (Didn't sleep well the night before and had the headache from hades). But...was loads of fun. And GREAT exercise.

RIGHT?

 Hopped on the scale this morning and its says 176!!

Seriously?!?!

What the heck is up with that?

Well, this has happened before. Sometimes I ride the bike and don't show a loss the next day, but rather the day after that.

But poopy anyway.

Otherwise, I am doing okay. Still struggling a bit with the whole break-up thing. STILL. I know, I am pathetic.

I would like to date some others too, but not sure how to make that happen. Just not meeting anyway. Also, really struggling with Saturday nights too. I was going out with J every Saturday night for months, and now, NOTHING. Trying to find things to do. I like being out.

Okay....hope everyone else is having a great Sunday. My readership/comments  has really fallen off! But....when you don't blog often, that's a consequence, right?!

 --Ali


No comments: