Thursday, April 29, 2010

Have You All Seen This??


So........I picked up some supplies in anticipation of my Aunt Flo's arrival. I grabbed some of these, thinking they would be good for overnight. I get them home and upon closer inspection of the package note that they are for "Sizes 14 and up"

WTH?????

What does that even mean? I took one out and I swear you could make a sleeping bag out of it, its so HUGE!!!

I just found it really offensive that somehow if you are a "plus sized" person that you need something that covers the entire panty? Geesh.

Not sure why it offends me, but it does. Maybe its just me.

Okay......I'm done.

This is probably as raunchy of talk as you'll find here. Though I am hoping that Amy W. was able to pass her 6 pound memento from her fun boat weekend! I don't think she said. ; )

3 comments:

CC said...

weird, i've never seen the plus size pads lol

Sandy said...

Some guy invented it. The same one who coined the phrase "Have a Happy Period".

Gen said...

OMG. Anything to sell more product I guess.