Monday, April 19, 2010

Part 3 (or is it 4?)

 Hopefully, I am just about done with my latest "stuck" saga! After no food or water for 24 hours, I was finally able to drink liquids last night after my bike ride. And did I drink. I didn't miss food as much I did water. Who would've ever guessed?

This morning I woke up and tolerated water well. Ate some sugar free pudding around 9:30 and it went down okay. 10:30, I ate one cheese stick. Took a very long time and about 20 minutes into it, I started to feel very very stuck. AGAIN! Sooooo frustrating! I came home at lunch time and Pb'd a bit, but didn't get much up. And then for two hours this afternoon, I gurgled and gurgled and GURGLED. And then Pb'd in the work bathroom a couple more times. NOT good timing as the trainer was there to observe me for two hours on the computer and I had all that noise. AKWARD! I told her that I had a queasy stomach....even had to excuse myself to go to the bathroom once because I was getting nauseaus. I felt lousy all afternoon. Even the mint gum I was chewing in the hopes that it would settle my tummy was making things churn.

Called the doc, he was booked solid today, so I made an appt for tomorrow.

I didn't eat or drink anything else today until about an hour ago. (9:30ish). Came home from my 13 yo orchestra concert and made homemade malts. Was able to drink a malt. Decided to be daring and was able to eat half a hotdog (chewed very very well). I basically hadn't eaten in 48 hours.

Now.......everything is staying down. No pain or feeling stuck.

What is going on??? Am I just constantly irritating my band? Should I have an unfill, or just not eat for another few days? HELP! I'm getting really weary of this and want to talk about something new.

The "up" side in this is that I went from 209 on Friday to 204.4 today. Don't think that is going to last as I continue to drink fluids. But, it would be a plus if it did!

1 comment:

Nella said...

This is definitely bandster hell everyone keeps talking about. Last week I had an episode and felt crappy! Just take one day at a time and you will get thru it! YEA 204 baby!