Saturday, April 24, 2010

Never Thought I'd See It Again!

...and just in case I don't again....I thought I had better post it!!

*******Oh yeah, please ignore the lack of a decent pedicure, I know its not pretty! Eaauuwwww!

But the number....check out the number!

UNDER 200!!!  Yippee!

Now....I got here after yet ANOTHER horrible "stuck" day. That's why I think this could be fleeting and I might see 201 again tomorrow. But, I'm hoping with keeping up my biking, that I will maintain this, or at the very least, hit it again relatively soon.

I haven't been this low since I had my daughter. And she's 22 now (the one I posted a pic of a few posts ago). That's a CRAZY long time! That's why I am just so in denial in a way that I'm actually at this number. I weighed 192 the day I brought her home from the hospital. In October 1987. Stayed there for about 4 months and then her father became very very ill and I started in on stress eating again. (story of my life!).

So, I guess that means that I've also hit #45!

45 pounds down now. My original goal was 50 by my birthday (in July). That's getting close to 20% of my body weight.

Good things scale-wise. My doc decided that I need to stay on all liquids for a few days to help with the irritation from all the Pbing that occured again yesterday. Water hurt yesterday. This morning, I am finally drinking again. What a treat it is to drink a glass of cold water.

It is a really beautiful day here, and tomorrow should be good as well. What does everyone have planned for this weekend? I'm just kicking back and relaxing. Doing some domestic chores. And yes, giving myself a pedicure! :-)

Happy Weekend!

14 comments:

Jen said...

Ahhhh!!! Congratulations!!!!
I'm SO happy for you!
Did you pee yourself? I'm firmly convinced that If I EVER see that number again, I'm going to. Either that or faint. Fainting might be more glamorous though.

Sandy said...

Happy Dance for Onederland!

I'm stick trying to lose the baby fat too and my youngest is 24 (born Oct/85). I know I was over 200 when I had him but wouldn't get on a scale for the last two months. Never lost it though.

Sandy said...

Sorry stick should be "still" trying to lose the baby fat!!!

Linda said...

Great job! It's so nice to see isn't it?

CC said...

whoo hoo ! congrats :-)

Barbara said...

YAHOOO. gotta love ONDERLAND... what a wonderful feeling...

Gen said...

YAY! SOOOOOooo happy for you! I know what a milestone it is to get to a pre-baby weight.

CONGRATS!

Nella said...

ONEDERLAND! CONGRATULATIONS!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I hope I will be right there with you very soon!

Jacquie said...

Congrats on your weight loss! I just found your blog and look forward to following you on your journey!

Marie said...

Great job! I just found your post! I'm a single mom too! Hope to stay in touch!

Amy W. said...

Welcome to onderland my friend! have you noticed that whenever one of us reaches onderland and we take a picture of it the damn scale always says 199.8

I think that is so funny!

Congrats pooks!

Ali said...

Thanks everyone!!!!

Jen, I almost did wet myself, and would've, except I always weigh in AFTER I go first thing in the am. lol.

I was worried that this morning it would be back up a few (since I was able to keep liquids down yesterday), but I got back on this morning and weighed exactly the same.

I didn't want you all to think I was a big fraud!

Amy, I noticed that as well....it always seems to be 199.8! Wonder why that is? Oh well, not complaining!

Kristin said...

WOOO HOOOOOOO! Congratulations! What a happy day.

I'm feeling you on the tough PB episode. Ugh. Hope you're feeling better and the liquids helped calm everything over the weekend.