Hi Everyone,
Check out my new blog pic above!! Isn't it awesome? Made by no other than JEN! She is such a sweetheart to do this for me. I'm really excited about it, because I have NO skill at all when it comes to such things. My blog was really needing something to perk it up and this is just the thing.
So, its day 5 since my second band repair surgery. I am feeling pretty good. Really tired for some reason. I'm thinking maybe the anesthesia is slower to leave my body this time around? I have no idea if that is true, but its the only thing I can come up with. I've also had some pain in my shoulder from a pocket of gas, which started last night. (never had that before). I started eating some "real" food yesterday, so I'm sure that might play a part in it.
Otherwise, I've been resting quite a bit. Sunday night, my girlfriend Tammy from work and I went to see "Heart" at the Nebraska State Fair (the fair just moved to my city). We bought the tickets weeks ago and I didn't want to let Tammy down by not going, so off we went. It wasn't too bad, though I slept all yesterday morning. And the concert was GREAT! Ann and Nancy really rocked it, Ann still has the pipes!
I did go to a hair appt I had scheduled quite awhile ago today. Ladies, my hair was SAD, SAD, SAD! I've lost a LOT of hair. My stylist commented on how damaged it is. Broken off in a number of places too. So, she put new color on it, (got a lot of red) and then cut quite a bit off the ends. I would like to grow it out, but it was sooo damaged, I had to cut it. Here's a close up of the new do:
And my latest almost full length. Bought this shirt at Cato's. (I am in desperate need of clothing!). I think I see a collarbone starting to peek out. (I also see my hernia peeking out a bit too, but I'm ignoring that!) I need helping picking out jeans! All of mine seem to get pretty baggy even though they are the right size. (I'm solidly in a 14, and can get on 12's if I don't breathe).
So, feeling a little better, both physically and emotionally. Hoping it lasts!

12 comments:
You look fantastic!!!! Love the new picture :)
Glad your feeling better. Love the new blog pic. Your pics look so cute and I love your hair.
happy you are feeling better.
You look nice. I like the shirt and your hair color is beautiful.
You look great!! hope the tiredness lifts and things go back to normal!! love the red xxx
You look great, glad that you're feeling better.
Love the new pic and the pics of you...adorable! So glad you're feeling a little better...get lots of sleep!
I just LOVE "HEART!" The are the best. So glad you are feeling better. I'm loving the color job too.
I hope you continue to feel stronger, you look great!
You look great! Here's hoping you feel better.
Glad you are feeling better. you look great!
You look so great!!!! WOW!
Post a Comment