Happy Sunday Everyone,
I'm following Draz and participating in her Bring Your Own Crazy...which I KNOW is supposed to be done on Fridays. And its Sunday. I'm so far behind.
1. What's Your Favorite Room in Your House? I guess I would have to say my bedroom. Its quite girly, and pretty. I always joke that it would scare any straight man anyway. That hasn't been the case, of course. :-) But as long as I'm the main resident in it, the garden/floral theme stays. I actually have several pieces of furniture that I inherited from my Grandmother, including a Queen Anne Hutch and marble top small coffee table and they are beautiful. Its a very peaceful room.
2. Show us a pic of your favorite earrings:
Normally, I would. But I dropped my camera right on the cement while at Worlds of Fun and I think its probably toast. So......I'll just have to tell you. My favorite earrings are some diamond studs that used to be my Grandmas. My Meme' as we called her. She was french. She bought these earrings in the early 70's and wore them most every day of her life. She passed away in September 2007 and my Mom gave the earrings to me for my birthday for Christmas that year. They are all the more special to me, since they were once hers. I wear them a lot as well. They are beautiful and go with everything.
3. What's Your Dress Code at work: We are expected to dress nicely and "appropriately" at work. Slacks or dresses Monday-Thursday and Friday is Casual Day when you can wear jeans. We can wear capri's, but not skorts. Whatever, huh? When I was a case worker and had to go to court, I would dress up a bit more, in a jacket or something. I would love to wear jeans every day. Draz's Victoria's Secret outfit sounds comfy too.
4. Summarize your week in real life and blogland.
Blogland has been good! I think I am getting back in the swing of posting again. This can only help my efforts to stay on track and healthy. I SO APPRECIATE the feedback I have gotten since being "back" too...so thanks to those who have left comments. I am enjoying ready other blogs again too
.
Real Life has been strange. I got notified out of the blue at work on Tuesday that I am returning to my old building to help there, as they need someone in the front office with my "experience". Interesting turn of events.
I'm really struggling BIG TIME with a break up that I'm trying to deal with . We officially broke up April 22, but then decided we'd date occasionally (once a month)....he still helps me out with things...Like coming and replacing the water hose in my car for me on Friday. But...his children were/are very jealous of me and were sabataging (sp?) our relationship and he has decided he should just be a dad, and has no time for a relationship. Its a big codependent mess...he even told me Friday that the one girl doesn't like seeing the pic of him and I that I have posted on my facebook page and would like me to take it down. WTF??? Boundaries! He doesn't have any with his teen girls and I KNOW that I am better off without him...but it still hurts. I'm not too sure I shouldn't have just let it stay ended back in April.
So....if anyone has advice on how to get over the ache, let me know. It cause many moments of anxiety during the day. I HATE it.
Here's to a better week!

No comments:
Post a Comment