I'm going back to work in my "old" building beginning next week. I used to be there about a year ago until a series of unfortunate events led to my being demoted and brought to the present building I am in now, the "south" building. I got a phone call on Tuesday asking me to come into a meeting where I was told I am being temporarily assigned (for 10 months) back over to the "north" building. In the same position I hold now, but with different duties. And the girl that is doing that job now is coming back over. Rumor has it she hasn't been able to keep up with the fast pace at North.
Anyway....my present supervisor sent out the announcement yesterday and is having a little get together I guess for me in our breakroom from 2:00-2:30 this afternoon. I am SOOOOOO uncomfortable being the center of attention, so this is gong to be me out of my comfort zone. I know, I can be nice and social for a HALF HOUR, right? ; )
Of course, if they had done NOTHING, I would've been offended too. There's no pleasing me, eh?
Now I will be worried no one will show up.
Aggghhhhh. Thank goodness for TGIF!
Have a good one.

2 comments:
You will be the bell of the intro meeting. And I know everyone will show up. We would.
Hope it's fun!
Post a Comment