Groveled and cried and made a fool of yourself with an ex boyfriend begging them to spending time with you even though you KNEW it was over and YOU should tell them to get lost? But instead you don't? And feel crummy afterwards?
No? Just me, huh?
I have an ache in my heart that hurts SO BAD.

2 comments:
Um, yeah. He was a loser but I couldn't see it at the time.
It will get better, and this FROG was just put in your way so that when you find your prince, you'll KNOW FOR SURE. I found mine (my now husband) just a month after the last frog.
Hang in there.
Stay busy, busy busy and go out with your girlfriends and have fun. Try not to let yourself think about him too much. Give yourself 5 minutes a day and that's IT. You deserve better.
That is precisely the story of my daughter's life at this moment in time. It's soooooo hard for me to bite my tongue but I do. I only talk when she brings it up. She's not quite 21 and she thought he was "the one." actually we did too. I'm so sorry...Jen is right. busy busy busy. distraction. easier said than done but it helps. :D
circlesofzen.blogspot.com
Post a Comment