Thursday, June 30, 2011

Your Gotta Have It List

  Happy HOT last day of the month. Its 9:15 p.m. here and 90 degrees. And HUMID...icky. My 14 yo and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings to eat tonight and we sat outside. I could feel sweat from behind my knees running slowly down my leg. YUCK.

 But anyway.... in my last post I talked about doing more things for myself. To treat myself and help me feel GOOD. Nails, hair, clothes. These are all things that we use to care for ourselves and show our personalities, even.

  I would like to know what some of the products are that you LOVE, use every day, can't live without, etc.
   Here are a few of the things that I love:
If you were (or still are) a fan of "Sex and the City", you probably have tried or smelled this. I'm a pretty picky person in that I get tired of something fairly quickly, but I have been wearing this perfume since 2005. Its the only one I use. The main reason I enjoy it is because its VERY subtle. Someone has to be pretty darned close to you to really be able to take in its intoxicating deliciousness. Many perfumes are sooo strong, they give me a headache, but not this one. I also use the shower gel and lotion too. Its not inexpensive, but not outrageous. And to me, well worth every penny.

     FALSIES mascara. This is new, have the rest of you tried it?  My eyelashes look NOTHING like this, even with 3 coats....but its still pretty good overall. I'm always trying out the newest mascaras. I'd like to try false eyelashes, but am a bit afraid!

AVON BUBBLE BATH

I think DRAZ http://justmedrazil.blogspot.com/  should invent a Skittles scented bubble bath. It would be a BEST seller for sure!


  Ah.....this is some SERIOUSLY good stuff! I Heart Gold Bond lotion. Its not greasy (HATE, hate, HATE greasy, sticky lotion). Its creamy and just right (like Baby Bear's porridge)...I also like that it isn't strong scented. I have very sensitive skin (rosacea and some dermatitis) and need to use a good quality lotion. Again, I don't like strong scented lotions, and these are very very mild.
Oh.....Gold Bond also makes a super awesome foot cream too. For dry and/or cracked heels. I put that on every evening at bedtime. Its really helped alot. Especially this time of year. I think our feet really take a beating, being exposed to the hot weather and elements, Sandals don't help matters.

  So, there ya go! Just a few things I like. I REALLY want to  here what everyone loves and what works. Please post and let us know. Thanks!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Gonna have to try some of these! :)